Finally great filtration at an affordable price!
The new ClearGuard pressurized pond filters by pondmaster utilizes both mechanical and biological filtration to keep your pond as clear as possible year round and also includes built in UV sterilizers which effectively eliminates green water and many waterborne bacteria in order to keep your pond crystal clear and fish safe. The largest of these filters can handle any pond up to 16,000 gallons and is very easily maintained with its multi-function valve which allows for convenient filtering, backwashing and rinsing.
- Easy-to-use and versatile with 7 functions: Filter, Backwash, Rinse, Winterize, Empty, Circulate, and Close!
- Reusable pad removes fine debris and polishes water fast!
- Combination of biological & mechanical media for maximum water clarity and healthier ponds!
- Available with or without UV clarifier!
- Separate UV clarifiers are offered in 9w and 18w sizes!
- Comes in 2,700, 5,500, 8,000, and 16,000 gallon sizes!
- Includes both slip and barbed fittings!
- Use with Clearguard Backwash Air Kit for the ultimate backwash performance!
Recommended Pump Sizing for ClearGuard Filters:
- Filter Models D-05610 & D-05615: For use with pumps up to 3,000 gph / Max pressure: 15 psi
- Filter Models D-05620 & D-05625: For use with pumps up to 6,000 gph. Max pressure: 15 psi
- Filter Models D-05630 & D-05635: For use with pumps up to 8,000 gph. Max pressure: 15 psi
- Filter Models D-05640 & D-05645: For use with pumps up to 9,000 gph / Max pressure: 20 psi