It is just as safe to use on pond fish as Dimilin, yet it is much safer for human contact. It will not harm reptiles (turtles), amphibians (frogs) and mollusks (snails). When used as directed, it will not harm biological filtration and may be used with “scaleless” fishes such as doitsu koi.
- Three treatments, one week apart are recommended.
- May be used in any water temperature.
- May be used with any salt level in pond.
- Be sure to remove any activated carbon during treatment!
- 1 Pint (treats 5,000 gallons)
- 1 Quart (treats 10,000 gallons)
Please Note: Pond Pets USA assumes no liability for the use or misuse of products that we sell.