Finally a low cost, high performance filter with all of the quality and dependability you have come to expect. Just take a look at these features:
- The PondKeeper media is so unique, there is no other exactly like it. Designed to protect sensitive beneficial bacteria during backwash, while providing huge amounts of surface area for the bacteria to live and prosper.
- The PondKeeper filter utilizes a totally unique backwashing jetting system called the “FLUFF-N-SPIN” system. Not only does the internal design of the filter allow for a “FLUFFING” of the media during backwash, but spins the bed and each individual piece of the PondKeeper media. This causes the media to get rid of any old bio floc that might be clinging to each piece, while holding onto the precious beneficial bacteria within the filter. There is no other like it. Due to the “FLUFF-N-SPIN” agitation system and the design of the media, these units backwash beautifully using any low amperage koi pond pump.
- Two speed pumps are not necessary with the PondKeeper filter.
- Higher quality injection molded tank. Thermoplastic shell.
- Complete with 6 position Multiport valve that allows you to backwash, bypass to waste, bypass to recirculate, rinse. You can even use this filter to vacuum out your pond with the addition of a vacuum hose to your pump.
- Same LifeTime warranty as the AquaBead and AlphaONE line of filters.
- No clogging or channeling, with normal backwashing.
- Performs both Biological and Mechanical filtering in one easy to care for unit.
- Each PondKeeper unit comes complete with 2″ unions for quick, easy installation.
- Water drains on each unit.
- Includes easy to read pressure gauge that tells you in an instant when the filter is dirty and needs backwashing.
- Easy to see sight glass to tell you when backwashing is done.
- Unbelievably sensible pricing. The most value for your dollar on the market!
PondKeeper Sizing Information
|PondKeeper 1.25||PondKeeper 1.75||PondKeeper 2.50||
1.25 cu. ft.
1.75 cu. ft.
2.50 cu. ft.
4.0 cu. ft.
6.0 cu. ft.
Note: It normally takes 5-7 days before these filters are shipped out.